Where You Need To Be
Click To Buy My Comedy Album “Undefeated” NOW!
- RT @cait_liin: Lemonade makes me want to slash an ex boyfriend's tires and Views has me wanting to immediately call them and apologize 23 hours ago
- Got in the car and four stations were playing Rihanna at the same time and I had to check to make sure she wasn't dead. 1 day ago
- .@Lin_Manuel is so talented he even went back in time to 2011 to write the most banging track on Drake's Take Care. https://t.co/tfMMxrlbRH 1 day ago
- RT @TomMisonFans: Just passed by @Lin_Manuel paying respects at Hamilton's grave in the Trinity Church cemetery. How cool is that? https://… 1 day ago
- Listening to Views right now like https://t.co/vFADW4r0Tq 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris Brown Naked Photos Leaked. And Were Surprised Why?[Enjoy Ladies(And Some Gentlemen)][NSFW]
- Everything You Need To Know About Kissing
- Jesus The Great Socialist: 8 Verses Missing From Republican Bibles
- An Open Letter To People Who Hate Gay People
- You Think Your Life Is Hard?
- Say What?
- Martin Lawrence & Danny Devito Caused 9/11
FREEdom All Over The World
Tag Archives: Homophobia
Christopher Francis Ocean, wherever you are…I’m starting to think we’re a lot alike. You see, It was only two short years ago that I myself passed through the threshold of bravery’s doorstep to free my soul of a parasitic burden, … Continue reading
Dear United World Citizens of Homophobia, I’ve addressed you before in the past but it seems the need has risen again. For the last year or so, I’ve listened closely to your banter, be it from American GOP presidential hopefuls(emphasis … Continue reading
I’m a stand up comic. I like many others, have said things that would be considered “edgy” or cross the proverbial line either on stage or via some form of social networking. That is the job of the stand up … Continue reading
Today I came across a new feature on the New York Times website called “Coming Out” paired with an article about what LGBT teens are going through. People are encouraged to share videos and/or written accounts of what it’s like … Continue reading
In a face-palm moment for equality, a new bill up for vote in Iowa would allow businesses to refuse jobs, goods, housing, and services to same-sex couples—and anyone who supports same-sex couples—on religious grounds. House Study Bill 50, called the Religious … Continue reading
If you were unaware, I wrote an article on TheUrbanDaily.com about the use of the word faggot that was put up yesterday morning. I think it’s safe to say that the site is primarily read by black people and I … Continue reading
Kobe said it and set the sports world ablaze. It also cost him $100,000. Isaiah Washington said it. He lost his job and has all but vanished from Hollywood. It’s been made more than clear that homophobia and the word … Continue reading