Where You Need To Be
Click To Buy My Comedy Album “Undefeated” NOW!
Available Now!! Click Here To Buy!!
- Why does Craig Sager's suit look like a Shepard Fairy mural? #pacersvsheat http://t.co/qCKxd5Xhu2 23 hours ago
- BIRD MAN DOWN! #NBAplayoffs 1 day ago
- Plans for my week vacation: 1. Stop. 2. Drop. 3. Shut em down. 4. Open up shop. 1 day ago
- all of your LeBron/Spoelstra responses were nice. I think it's LBJ. 1 day ago
- Is Eric Spoelstra a good coach or is LeBron just that good? 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris Brown Naked Photos Leaked. And Were Surprised Why?[Enjoy Ladies(And Some Gentlemen)][NSFW]
- Everything You Need To Know About Kissing
- Who Is This Travon Free?
- Jesus The Great Socialist: 8 Verses Missing From Republican Bibles
- Martin Lawrence & Danny Devito Caused 9/11
- Calling All Men: Eddie Long Wants You To Come. His Words, Not Mine.
- A Conversation You Will Never Be A Part Of
FREEdom All Over The World
Tag Archives: LGBT
Christopher Francis Ocean, wherever you are…I’m starting to think we’re a lot alike. You see, It was only two short years ago that I myself passed through the threshold of bravery’s doorstep to free my soul of a parasitic burden, … Continue reading
“Our lives begin to end when we remain silent about things that matter” – Martin Luther King Jr. The last few days have been quite interesting. And by interesting I mean I’ve had quite a few conversations addressing people’s ignorance … Continue reading
Dear United World Citizens of Homophobia, I’ve addressed you before in the past but it seems the need has risen again. For the last year or so, I’ve listened closely to your banter, be it from American GOP presidential hopefuls(emphasis … Continue reading
Today I came across a new feature on the New York Times website called “Coming Out” paired with an article about what LGBT teens are going through. People are encouraged to share videos and/or written accounts of what it’s like … Continue reading
In a face-palm moment for equality, a new bill up for vote in Iowa would allow businesses to refuse jobs, goods, housing, and services to same-sex couples—and anyone who supports same-sex couples—on religious grounds. House Study Bill 50, called the Religious … Continue reading
If you were unaware, I wrote an article on TheUrbanDaily.com about the use of the word faggot that was put up yesterday morning. I think it’s safe to say that the site is primarily read by black people and I … Continue reading
Kobe said it and set the sports world ablaze. It also cost him $100,000. Isaiah Washington said it. He lost his job and has all but vanished from Hollywood. It’s been made more than clear that homophobia and the word … Continue reading
After hearing some really dumb comments about bisexuality and being gay in general on The Real World Las Vegas recently(Due to house mate Dustin Zito’s “gay for pay” phase), I noticed that there are a lot of misconceptions about bi … Continue reading
At the recent 22nd Annual GLAAD Awards Russell Simmons was presented with the Excellence in Media Award for his outspoken work in promoting not just LGBT equality and marriage equality, but equality for everyone. That’s something I find it hard … Continue reading