Where You Need To Be
Click To Buy My Comedy Album “Undefeated” NOW!
Available Now!! Click Here To Buy!!
- Did Biggie know about the Tsarnaev Brothers in 1994? In the song Juicy he said "remember rappin duke? Jahar Jahar!". QUESTION EVERYTHING. 11 hours ago
- I bet Mario and Luigi had so many fights over being called the "Mario Brothers" when their last name wasn't even Mario. 19 hours ago
- RT @EliBraden: Here's a ridiculous thing @Travon and I wrote awhile back. All I can say is: it made US laugh... elibraden.tumblr.com/post/509931750… 19 hours ago
- Now you're just making it way too easy for me RT @KimKardashian: My pregnancy lips are outta control 23 hours ago
- I bet The Great Catsby (recast with all cats) would make a gazillion dollars. 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris Brown Naked Photos Leaked. And Were Surprised Why?[Enjoy Ladies(And Some Gentlemen)][NSFW]
- Everything You Need To Know About Kissing
- Calling All Men: Eddie Long Wants You To Come. His Words, Not Mine.
- Jesus The Great Socialist: 8 Verses Missing From Republican Bibles
- Who Is This Travon Free?
- An Open Letter To Newt Gingrich From A Black Kid Who Grew Up In A Poor Neighborhood
- The Glass Coffin: A moment of Retrospect
FREEdom All Over The World
Tag Archives: Homosexuality
Dear United World Citizens of Homophobia, I’ve addressed you before in the past but it seems the need has risen again. For the last year or so, I’ve listened closely to your banter, be it from American GOP presidential hopefuls(emphasis … Continue reading
Today I came across a new feature on the New York Times website called “Coming Out” paired with an article about what LGBT teens are going through. People are encouraged to share videos and/or written accounts of what it’s like … Continue reading
In a face-palm moment for equality, a new bill up for vote in Iowa would allow businesses to refuse jobs, goods, housing, and services to same-sex couples—and anyone who supports same-sex couples—on religious grounds. House Study Bill 50, called the Religious … Continue reading
If you were unaware, I wrote an article on TheUrbanDaily.com about the use of the word faggot that was put up yesterday morning. I think it’s safe to say that the site is primarily read by black people and I … Continue reading
Kobe said it and set the sports world ablaze. It also cost him $100,000. Isaiah Washington said it. He lost his job and has all but vanished from Hollywood. It’s been made more than clear that homophobia and the word … Continue reading
Jennifer Wright Knust is the author ofUnprotected Texts: The Bible’s Surprising Contradictions about Sex and Desire and wrote what I found to be a great article on CNN’s Belief Blog last week that I felt compelled to share. She is a … Continue reading