Where You Need To Be
Click To Buy My Comedy Album “Undefeated” NOW!
Available Now!! Click Here To Buy!!
- Sure, Beyonce may be pregnant again, but the real story here is what her fetus knows about Benghazi. 13 hours ago
- Saw my first episode of Mad Men yesterday and I gotta say white people, I totally get it now. 15 hours ago
- RT @Courtnebriated: Is there an app that stops the world so you can get more sleep? This is how we drop the ball when Steve Jobs dies. 17 hours ago
- Looks like it's time to get to work on my "End It Like Beckham" bio-pic script. 1 day ago
- I assume David Beckham is retiring so he can spend more time bending it with his family. 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris Brown Naked Photos Leaked. And Were Surprised Why?[Enjoy Ladies(And Some Gentlemen)][NSFW]
- Everything You Need To Know About Kissing
- An Open Letter To People Who Hate Gay People
- Calling All Men: Eddie Long Wants You To Come. His Words, Not Mine.
- Who Is This Travon Free?
- Jesus The Great Socialist: 8 Verses Missing From Republican Bibles
- Debunking The Myths
FREEdom All Over The World
Tag Archives: Egypt
Talk about the pot calling the kettle crazy. When Bill O’reilly thinks you’re going out on a limb, you’ve probably fallen well beyond the tree. Watch as Wild Bill calls out Beck on his crazy theory on the Egyptian revolution … Continue reading
“Save My Presidency Mix” 1. Queen – “Under Pressure” 2. Billy Joel – “We Didnt Start the Fire” (Egyptian Government Mix) 3. Wyclef Jean – “If I was President” 4. Trey Songz – “Neighboring Countries Know My Name” (Mubarak Remix) … Continue reading