Where You Need To Be
Click To Buy My Comedy Album “Undefeated” NOW!
Available Now!! Click Here To Buy!!
- At the Clippers game. Look over and see my lawyer sitting court side. He's doing well for himself. http://t.co/VKxY0Fougx 2 hours ago
- RT @KagroX: Something's gotta stick, right? http://t.co/10S7su3x73 5 hours ago
- When you wake up at 5am, get Jordan 11s and then go straight back to sleep. http://t.co/hwNJyQlRJc 16 hours ago
- http://t.co/FrfST47GH5 21 hours ago
- Why couldn't Tyler Perry have made a movie sending Madea to kill Kim Jong Il? All of America would have supported the cyber hacks. 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris Brown Naked Photos Leaked. And Were Surprised Why?[Enjoy Ladies(And Some Gentlemen)][NSFW]
- The Truth About Christmas [NSFCWCC] (Not Safe For Christians Who Celebrate Christmas)
- An Open Letter To People Who Hate Gay People
- Why "Don't Buy Gas Day" Boycotts Will Forever Be Pointless
- All Hail St. Jetersburg! Derek's New 7.7 Million Dollar House!
- Why No Rapper Should Ever Use The Word Faggot(And Neither Should You)
- Why You Want To Go To Prison In Norway. Yes, Want.[Photos]
FREEdom All Over The World
Tag Archives: Egypt
Talk about the pot calling the kettle crazy. When Bill O’reilly thinks you’re going out on a limb, you’ve probably fallen well beyond the tree. Watch as Wild Bill calls out Beck on his crazy theory on the Egyptian revolution … Continue reading
“Save My Presidency Mix” 1. Queen – “Under Pressure” 2. Billy Joel – “We Didnt Start the Fire” (Egyptian Government Mix) 3. Wyclef Jean – “If I was President” 4. Trey Songz – “Neighboring Countries Know My Name” (Mubarak Remix) … Continue reading