Where You Need To Be
Click To Buy My Comedy Album “Undefeated” NOW!
Available Now!! Click Here To Buy!!
- RT @RubinReport: @Travon Hey, no tweeting while you're working. 2 hours ago
- At a 1920's Gatsby party in the Hamptons and no kidding, the serving staff is black. A little too real? 3 hours ago
- Yes “@Hadzilla: @Travon yo were you on the tosh with your dick in James vanderbeek?” 6 hours ago
- If I had to choose a rugby team to be a fan of it would be the All Blacks because obviously... 10 hours ago
- Daenerys Still Born #FirstDraftGameOfThronesNames 14 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris Brown Naked Photos Leaked. And Were Surprised Why?[Enjoy Ladies(And Some Gentlemen)][NSFW]
- Everything You Need To Know About Kissing
- An Open Letter To People Who Hate Gay People
- Jesus The Great Socialist: 8 Verses Missing From Republican Bibles
- Why No Rapper Should Ever Use The Word Faggot(And Neither Should You)
- Calling All Men: Eddie Long Wants You To Come. His Words, Not Mine.
- Who Is This Travon Free?
FREEdom All Over The World
Tag Archives: Black History
“Our lives begin to end when we remain silent about things that matter” – Martin Luther King Jr. The last few days have been quite interesting. And by interesting I mean I’ve had quite a few conversations addressing people’s ignorance … Continue reading
In a face-palm moment for equality, a new bill up for vote in Iowa would allow businesses to refuse jobs, goods, housing, and services to same-sex couples—and anyone who supports same-sex couples—on religious grounds. House Study Bill 50, called the Religious … Continue reading