Where You Need To Be
Click To Buy My Comedy Album “Undefeated” NOW!
Available Now!! Click Here To Buy!!
- Did Biggie know about the Tsarnaev Brothers in 1994? In the song Juicy he said "remember rappin duke? Jahar Jahar!". QUESTION EVERYTHING. 13 hours ago
- I bet Mario and Luigi had so many fights over being called the "Mario Brothers" when their last name wasn't even Mario. 20 hours ago
- RT @EliBraden: Here's a ridiculous thing @Travon and I wrote awhile back. All I can say is: it made US laugh... elibraden.tumblr.com/post/509931750… 21 hours ago
- Now you're just making it way too easy for me RT @KimKardashian: My pregnancy lips are outta control 1 day ago
- I bet The Great Catsby (recast with all cats) would make a gazillion dollars. 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris Brown Naked Photos Leaked. And Were Surprised Why?[Enjoy Ladies(And Some Gentlemen)][NSFW]
- Everything You Need To Know About Kissing
- Calling All Men: Eddie Long Wants You To Come. His Words, Not Mine.
- Jesus The Great Socialist: 8 Verses Missing From Republican Bibles
- An Open Letter To Newt Gingrich From A Black Kid Who Grew Up In A Poor Neighborhood
- Who Is This Travon Free?
- Why Hollywood Still Doesn't Take Black Audiences Seriously(And How You Can Make Them)
FREEdom All Over The World
Category Archives: Morons and Idiots
Dear United World Citizens of Homophobia, I’ve addressed you before in the past but it seems the need has risen again. For the last year or so, I’ve listened closely to your banter, be it from American GOP presidential hopefuls(emphasis … Continue reading
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! The wonderful holiday season where we all come together and deck the shit out of our halls and jingle all the way. Because if you’re gonna’ jingle why half ass it? You … Continue reading
Dear Newt Gingrich, I recently saw you stand up in front of a group of people and allow some of the most idiotic, unfounded, racist, and ignorant words pass your lips that I’ve ever heard from a member of a … Continue reading
Watch the entire clip for perspective or fast forward to 1:27 to see Perry blow a line he rehearsed for hours…
I was recently made aware of the fact that raising taxes would have zero effect on the unemployment rate by a friend on twitter. But I refuse to allow my followers to suffer through the constant twitter debate of such … Continue reading
Just like i promised yesterday. And here it is…
Former Super Bowl star David Tyree(made famous by a spectacular helmet catch from Eli Manning in Super Bowl XXLII) has some choice words for you gays and I think we’ve found the Sarah Palin of pro sports. Tyree actually sat … Continue reading
By Pat Garofalo on Jun 1, 2011 at 4:30 pm President Obama met with House Republicans today at the White House to discuss ways to move forward on negotiations regarding the nation’s debt ceiling and the budget. During the discussion, talk evidently turned to … Continue reading
In one of the dumbest statements I’ve ever heard an elected official make, Kansas State Representative Pete Degraaf thinks instead of abortion being covered in insurance plans, that women should instead plan ahead for rape by purchasing secondary rape insurance. … Continue reading
In a face-palm moment for equality, a new bill up for vote in Iowa would allow businesses to refuse jobs, goods, housing, and services to same-sex couples—and anyone who supports same-sex couples—on religious grounds. House Study Bill 50, called the Religious … Continue reading