Where You Need To Be
Click To Buy My Comedy Album “Undefeated” NOW!
Available Now!! Click Here To Buy!!
- Is Eric Spoelstra a good coach or is LeBron just that good? 4 hours ago
- Will the real Jerry Lewis please sit down and shut the hell up. 19 hours ago
- Here's free tix to see me and a great group of comics perform on John Oliver's NY Stand Up on Comedy Central! theblacklistnyc.com/johnoliver 20 hours ago
- How is Bobby Flay not selling "Eats By Flay" kitchenware already? #BallDropped 1 day ago
- I'm not racist, but all penguins look alike. 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris Brown Naked Photos Leaked. And Were Surprised Why?[Enjoy Ladies(And Some Gentlemen)][NSFW]
- Everything You Need To Know About Kissing
- Jesus The Great Socialist: 8 Verses Missing From Republican Bibles
- Calling All Men: Eddie Long Wants You To Come. His Words, Not Mine.
- Who Is This Travon Free?
- The Truth About Christmas [NSFCWCC] (Not Safe For Christians Who Celebrate Christmas)
- A Conversation You Will Never Be A Part Of
FREEdom All Over The World
Author Archives: Travon Free
John Fugelsang, Travon Free, And Rev. Sandie Richards Discuss Healthcare Reform on The Stephanie Miller Show
I had both the honor and pleasure of being a guest on Talking Liberally With Stephanie Miller with my friend and one of my favorite comedians(and one of the smartest people I know) John Fugelsang. If you missed it, it … Continue reading
Christopher Francis Ocean, wherever you are…I’m starting to think we’re a lot alike. You see, It was only two short years ago that I myself passed through the threshold of bravery’s doorstep to free my soul of a parasitic burden, … Continue reading
Dear Trayvon, I am a 6’7, 250 pound, Black serial hoodie wearer. There is almost never a time that I leave home without wearing one, aside from any formal occasion. It’s often a favorite choice of mine to wear and … Continue reading
“Our lives begin to end when we remain silent about things that matter” – Martin Luther King Jr. The last few days have been quite interesting. And by interesting I mean I’ve had quite a few conversations addressing people’s ignorance … Continue reading
Five years ago I met an auditioned for one of the biggest managers in Hollywood. Before the audition we talked about the industry as it relates to Black actors and actresses and Hollywood’s production(or lack thereof) of Black films. What … Continue reading
The years since graduating college have been slowly getting better for me. But 2011 was a hell of a year. And it was a hell of a year because of some amazing people I have now formed friendships(hopefully life long … Continue reading
Dear United World Citizens of Homophobia, I’ve addressed you before in the past but it seems the need has risen again. For the last year or so, I’ve listened closely to your banter, be it from American GOP presidential hopefuls(emphasis … Continue reading
First let me start by saying WOW. The response to my letter to Newt Gingrich has been nothing short of unbelievable. With over 230,000 views in a week and the hundreds of new Facebook and Twitter friends I’ve made in the past … Continue reading
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! The wonderful holiday season where we all come together and deck the shit out of our halls and jingle all the way. Because if you’re gonna’ jingle why half ass it? You … Continue reading
Dear Newt Gingrich, I recently saw you stand up in front of a group of people and allow some of the most idiotic, unfounded, racist, and ignorant words pass your lips that I’ve ever heard from a member of a … Continue reading