Where You Need To Be
Click To Buy My Comedy Album “Undefeated” NOW!
Available Now!! Click Here To Buy!!
- Do something nice. Text "Red Cross" to 90999 for Oklahoma. 12 hours ago
- In the end, Oklahoma will always be OK. #prayforOklahoma 12 hours ago
- RT @RubinReport: @Travon Hey, no tweeting while you're working. 2 days ago
- At a 1920's Gatsby party in the Hamptons and no kidding, the serving staff is black. A little too real? 2 days ago
- Yes “@Hadzilla: @Travon yo were you on the tosh with your dick in James vanderbeek?” 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris Brown Naked Photos Leaked. And Were Surprised Why?[Enjoy Ladies(And Some Gentlemen)][NSFW]
- Everything You Need To Know About Kissing
- Why No Rapper Should Ever Use The Word Faggot(And Neither Should You)
- Debunking The Myths
- An Open Letter To Newt Gingrich From A Black Kid Who Grew Up In A Poor Neighborhood
- The Reality Show
- Jesus The Great Socialist: 8 Verses Missing From Republican Bibles
FREEdom All Over The World
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Let’s get something straight right now. You are not: Your body. Your job. Your money. Your possessions. Your thoughts. Your fears. Your self-image. A victim. Other people’s opinion of you.
Andy Borowitz is a very funny and brilliant comedic satirist whose Twitter feed is ranked number one by Time Magazine (he retweeted me on Monday:-)) and is also the man responsible for allowing us all to fall in love with … Continue reading
In one of the dumbest statements I’ve ever heard an elected official make, Kansas State Representative Pete Degraaf thinks instead of abortion being covered in insurance plans, that women should instead plan ahead for rape by purchasing secondary rape insurance. … Continue reading
Today I came across a new feature on the New York Times website called “Coming Out” paired with an article about what LGBT teens are going through. People are encouraged to share videos and/or written accounts of what it’s like … Continue reading
In a face-palm moment for equality, a new bill up for vote in Iowa would allow businesses to refuse jobs, goods, housing, and services to same-sex couples—and anyone who supports same-sex couples—on religious grounds. House Study Bill 50, called the Religious … Continue reading
If you were unaware, I wrote an article on TheUrbanDaily.com about the use of the word faggot that was put up yesterday morning. I think it’s safe to say that the site is primarily read by black people and I … Continue reading
Gweneth Paltrow has been quite the singer lately after her “Country Strong” debut but after seeing her rap my beloved NWA’s “Gangsta Gangsta”(I’m a Compton native), maybe she should stick to “Running With Scissors”? Love you Gweneth!!
Kobe said it and set the sports world ablaze. It also cost him $100,000. Isaiah Washington said it. He lost his job and has all but vanished from Hollywood. It’s been made more than clear that homophobia and the word … Continue reading